Founded in 2007, Xtium is a pioneer in delivering highly-secure, cloud-based managed services. In partnership with world-class technology companies, we offer a wide variety of managed hosting solutions
for business critical applications, virtual disaster recovery services
, and offsite data backups & data replication services
. Xtium helps businesses protect against environmental threats (cyberattacks and ransomware
) to meeting regulatory requirements, SMBs face significant security challenges that Xtium’s Virtual Private Cloud
can address. We serve a wide variety of industries including healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, education, and others where data privacy, information security, and business continuity concerns are paramount.
Xtium focuses on helping small to mid-sized businesses and self-directed divisions of global companies as they deploy best-of-breed cloud technologies to ensure the highest levels of availability, performance, and scalability. With datacenters in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania and Las Vegas, Nevada (a Tier IV Gold datacenter that is unique in North America) we offer an unmatched combination of hardened infrastructure, geographic diversity, and technical skills. The company is led by CEO and co-founder Tim Vogel, who continues to be the leader of our technical vision and strategy.
From compliance-focused managed services providers in the healthcare
arena and financial services providers to performance-driven manufacturers and technology companies.
- Industry recognized pioneer in data virtualization and business continuity solutions
- Technical partnerships with industry-leading hardware and software providers
- Diverse client base and cross-industry experience
- Recognized as a Top 100 Cloud Services Providers
- Veeam Platinum Cloud and Service Provider
- Nimble Storage Elite Service Provider
- VMware Premium Service Provider